Lighthorse Technologies, Inc. is an RF connector and RF cable assembly manufacturer headquartered in San Diego, California since 1991, with factories in Taiwan. Lighthorse manufactures a full range of quality Radio Frequency (RF) connectors with Hirose U.FL equivalent IPX, MC Card, MMCX, MCX, SMA, SSMB, SMB, BNC, TNC, N, F, G, Mini- UHF, and UHF interfaces. LTI RF connectors and custom RF cable assemblies serve a multitude of commercial wireless applications such as cellular telephones, wireless LAN, advanced automotive electronics, and satellite and navigation systems. RF connectors and RF cable assemblies also serve defense applications in radars, missile systems, EW, and surveillance. Our custom RF coax cable assemblies and connectors serve a multitude of technological wireless applications such as Zigbee, RFID, WiMax, Wi-Fi, MIMO, UWB, Bluetooth, and GPS. All LTI RF connectors conform to quality assurance standards as well as applicable industry quality standards and military specifications. LTI’s coax connectors comply with FCC part 15 and MIL-C-39012 regulations. Lighthorse Technologies Inc. strives to continually assure customer satisfaction by providing you with the best possible quality and price. Our goal and pledge are to provide consistently reliable products and services, from the inception of an idea to the shipment of the finished product.
- Industries: Wireless
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Headquarter:s San Diego, California
- Type: Privately Held
- Founded: 1991
- Specialties: cables, adapters, SMA, UHF, MCX, BNC, TNC, SMB, mc card, rf connectors, MMCX, SSMB, SMC connectors, F connectors, G connectors, mini-UHF connectors, SMC, and N connectors
9511 Ridgehaven Court, Suite B
San Diego, California 92123, US
Semi-Custom and Custom Designs: If you do not find the exact connector configuration you need, please call us. We may have already produced what you need for another customer. If not, we will work with you to provide the connectors you need, according to your specifications, and with the best possible price, quality, and delivery.
To Order: All orders can be placed directly with Lighthorse Technologies, Inc. at 1-800-443-3446 or you can fax your order or special request for quotation or application to 1-858-292-8869. You may also contact us on our website www.rfconnector.com.
Statement of Warranty: Light horse Technologies, Inc. warrants that for a period of one year from the date of initial shipment, all catalog products will be in full conformity with the electrical, mechanical, physical, and environmental specifications as listed in our product catalog. Lighthorse Techonolies, Inc’s liability under this warranty is limited to replacement or credit for material determined by Lighthorse Technologies, Inc. to be defective in material or workmanship. This warranty does not extend to any Lighthorse Technolies, Inc products which fail in operations or malfunction by reason of method of installation, application or inspection, or have been subject to misuse, neglect, or an accident, or have been repaired or substantially altered in any manner. All warranty claims must comply with the following conditions.
- All claims must be made in writing to Lighthorse Technoloies, Inc within one year after the date of shipment.
- All claims must include Lighthorse Technologies, Inc. invoice number, and shipping date (or date of invoice).
- Upon receipt of eligibility claim, an authorization will be issued with instructions for returning merchandise to Lighthorse Technologies, Inc.
- If the material is determined to be defective after following an inspection by Lighthorse Technologies, Inc. we will ship replacement material by freight prepaid, or issue credit.
- Credit for the material will be issued at the price invoiced.
Cancelations/Terminations/Returns: All cancellations, terminations, or changes of acknowledged orders must be in writing and have written approval from Lighthorse Technologies, Inc. Written cancellations must be submitted two (2) weeks in advance and be approved by Lighthorse Technologies, Inc. Returns are subject to inspection by Lighthorse Technologies, Inc. Returns and cancellations are subject to charges determined by Lighthorse Technologies, Inc. All claims for shortages must be made within 30 days of shipment.